Set up an online meeting in Skype for Business
Note: If you are not yet migrated to Outlook, you will need to use the web scheduler at http://skype.sauss.net
With Skype for Business, set up online meetings in advance or on the fly.
- Open your Outlook calendar and click New Skype Meeting.
- Add your invitees, type in a subject and agenda, and choose a date and time.
- Click Scheduling Assistant to check everyone’s availability.
- Preload attachments to a Skype for Business meeting:
- Click Insert tab.
- Select Attach File.
- Browse to the file you want to include.
- Before sending the email:
- Click Meeting Options icon in the Outlook ribbon to review meeting permissions.
- Click A new meeting space to enable the meeting permissions of your choice.
- Click Send once the meeting invite is ready to go.
- If someone doesn’t have Skype for Business, they can click on the link from the email invite to join.
- For impromptu meetings:
- Click Meetings tab in Skype for Business.
- Click Meet Now button.
- Invite the person you’d like to chat with and click OK.