Outlook – Windows First Time Set Up Wizard
To Setup Outlook on Windows Computers, perform the following:
- Click the Windows Start Menu or hit the Windows key and start typing “Outlook”. Click on Outlook 2016 at the top of the list.
- Connect Outlook to Office 365. Your Account and email address will show on the screen. Please enter your email address if it prompts you to provide it.
- If you would like a link sent to your phone to set up the Outlook app then check the box as shown in the picture above.
- Click Connect
- You should now see the above window stating it is “Connecting”
- When prompted, put in your computer or Windows password.
- Click OK. You can check the remember my credentials if you prefer.
- If you checked the “Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too”, the above page will come up in your browser. Put in your phone number and click send link
- After Outlook finishes configuring your account (this can take several minutes), you should see emails downloading to your new Inbox!