Outlook – Webmail – OWA
Webmail – Outlook Web App (OWA)
Outlook Web Access (OWA) interface allows you to access your mail in any device that has access to the Internet.
Note: Outlook Web App (OWA) is fully compatible with most browsers.
2. Enter your credentials – full email address in the E-mail address text box, then enter the password you chose when you created the mailbox in the Password field. And Last, click Sign-in.
3. Click the Application Launcher.
4. Select Mail.
Outlook Web App (OWA) Overview
1. Folders Pane – lists all folders and subfolders in your mailbox. Collapse the pane by selecting Folders at the top of the list. Expand and collapse folders by clicking the triangle icons next to the folder names. Add folders by selecting + next to the top-level folder or right-click an existing folder and select Create new folder. Tip: If your email folders are not displayed, click on More to show your entire list of folders.
2. Inbox List – displays unread and read email messages.
3. Reading Pane – displays the contents of the selected email message. You can customize the location of the Reading Pane (e.g. Right, Bottom, Off) via the Settings menu button.
4. Action Toolbar – provides quick access to the most common commands (e.g. Search, Undo) in Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks.
5. Settings Menu – “gear” icon located on the top, right navigation bar contains infrequently used commands such as account settings, automatic replies, display settings, and Outlook options. Tip: Use to change default Reply All setting in Mail to Reply.
6. Application Launcher – displays available applications and installation of Office 365, such as Mail, Calendar, People (e.g. Contacts), Tasks, Sway, etc.
7. Application Selection – Select between mail, calendar, contacts and to do list.