Outlook – Export Calendar entries from IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook (Manual)
To export all calendar entries from IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook Client, perform the following:
Note: Migrations to Outlook that occur after 9/15/17 will have calendar entries automatically migrated to Outlook.
- Open IBM Lotus Notes to the Calendar
- Select File > Export
- Enter the File Name: “calendar-export.ics” (You must include “.ics” on the end)
- Change the Save as type to: Calendar File (.ics)
- Select a location on your computer to export the file (Desktop or Documents)
- Click Export
- On the next prompt, choose to export “All Documents”
- Allow the export process to complete.
- Open Outlook Client
- Select File > Open & Export
- Select Import/Export
- Choose “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Choose Next
- Browse and Locate the Calendar.ics file you exported from IBM Notes
- Microsoft Outlook will ask: “Do you want to open this calendar as a new calendar or import its items into your calendar? Choose Import
- Items from IBM Notes has now been imported into your Outlook Calendar.