Outlook – Create A Contact Group (Contact List in OWA)
Use a contact group (formerly called a “distribution list”) to send an email to multiple people—a project team, a committee, or even just a group of friends—without having to add each name each time you want to write them. To create contact group:
1. On the Navigation bar, click People.
- For Outlook 2016:
2. Under My Contacts, pick where you want to add the contact group. For this example, click Contacts.
3. Click Home > New Contact Group.
4. On the Contact Group tab, in the Name box, type a name for the group.
5. Click Add Members, and then add people from your address book or contacts list.
NOTE: To add someone who is not in your address book or contacts, create or add a person as a contact.
6. Click Save and Close.