Outlook – Add A Signature
You can create personalized signatures for your e-mail messages that include text, images, your Electronic Business Card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
Create a signature in the Outlook Web App
- Open Outlook Web App at owa.sauss.net
- Go to Settings, in top right corner
- Go to “Mail” under “Your App Settings”
- Under the Layout Option on the Left, Choose “Email Signature”
- Create or Insert the Text of your signature
- Mark whether to automatically include it on new messages, replies and forwards
Create a signature in the Outlook Client
1. Open a new message. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
2. On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
3. Create a name for the signature.
4. Type your signature.
5. Select if you want the signature to be created automatically on new messages and/or replies/forwards.
6. Click OK to save your work
Add a signature in Outlook Client
1. In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click the signature that you want.