ICAA Opening Applications
Open applications from an IBM® Notes® link or button in an email message. Or, open them directly from IBM Client Application Access (ICAA).
About this task
You can open existing local mail archives in ICAA, but cannot create new archives. With the FQDN support in ICAA 22.214.171.124, you do not need to create server connection documents.
- Click a Notes link or button in an email message that you receive:
- Document link:
- View link:
- Application link:
- From the ICAA home page, go to Recent Applications and click a link to an application you recently opened:
- From the ICAA Workspace, double-click an application icon to open the application.
- (Windows only) From ICAA, select local selected) and select an application to open. . Enter a server name (or keep
- If you open a link or button from an email message and you use Chrome, you see the following message:
To prevent this message in the future, select Remember my choice for all links of this type, and click Launch Application.
- If IBM Notes or ICAA are not already running, you are prompted to log on to ICAA. After you log on, the application opens in ICAA.